Recipe for all natural household cleaner
As featured on A Current Affair and originally published on Cheapskates.
- 1.5 litres water (1 cup boiled)
- 300ml vinegar
- 60ml dishwashing liquid
- 25ml Kochii Eucalyptus oil
- 3 dessertspoons “Lectric” soda (washing soda)
- Mix washing soda with about 1 cup boiling water to dissolve
- Add remaining ingredients
- Pour into a 2 litre bottle.
- Decant into spray bottles for benches and laundry
- Refill old toilet cleaner bottles to squirt under the rim in the loo etc
- Spray on the floor on tough stains
- Spray collars and cuffs and let soak for a few minutes before adding to washing machine